Pig Out Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in booking a function or event with out catering service. We have two kinds of catering options, our drop off menus where we deliver the food hot and ready to eat and serve with no staff, or our fully catered events where we provide staff to cook, serve and prepare your event. Please note the following terms and conditions regarding our functions;
- We take a $100 non-refundable booking fee to secure the date, this will be deducted off your final invoice.
- We require all final information 1 week before the event, including final numbers, dietary requirements, preferred delivery or service time.
- Final payments are due 3 days before or previously negotiated as a cash on delivery arrangement. Confirmation of payment/ receiving your invoice will be treated as confirmation of all information in the invoice is correct and as ordered by you, the client.
- Should you wish to cancel or move your event, we can move your $100 deposit to another date. Any other payments can be refunded or moved to another date up until 72 hours prior.
- If you need to cancel or change your event later than 72 hours prior to the event the amount is non-refundable.
- All catered functions are a 3 hour package from arrival until departure (3 course feast is a 4 hour package). Any time staff are needed over this period will be charged at $50 per hour per staff member charged in 15 minute blocks.
- We attempt to delivery your drop off catering as close to your preferred time as possible, however we can’t guarantee exact times due to the nature of deliveries.
- We cannot be responsible for any foods consumed as “leftovers” after our events. Any food consumed hours after or the following day is at your own risk and up to you to refrigerate and re-heat safely should you wish to do so.